University of Toronto Scarborough
- All residences are a five to ten-minute walk from academic buildings and student services
- 871 spaces/beds for students in townhouse style (532 beds) and apartment style (339) residences, approximately 65% of bedrooms are single occupancy and 35% of bedrooms are double occupancy (share bedroom with a roommate)
- Each 4-6 person unit is self-contained and fully furnished with bedrooms, bathroom(s), a kitchen and a living/dining room
- Same Gender and Mixed Gender Housing available; Additional LGBTQ+ housing option available
- Housing Staff on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Full time professional staff and student staff are here to support students.
- UTSC Residence offers a wide variety programs, advisors and counselors to support the safety and academic success of students
- All utilities (electricity, heat and water) are included
- Wireless internet throughout residence
- On-site laundry rooms
- Optional meal plans are available through the TCard+ Office
- Visit UTSC's website for more information.
2021-22 Residence Fees
Residence fees may be subject to change. Please check with the campus residence office for more information.